Initial Images will be holding a uniform order shop in school on Monday 18th June and Monday 2nd July, starting at 3:00pm. This will be a chance for you to order your uniforms for the next academic year.
Initial Images is a local company, they sell all our branded coats, t-shirts, jumpers, cardigans and bags but also stock navy trousers, blouses, skirts and shorts.
There are three options when ordering your uniform: –
- You can order and pay for your uniform on the night. When you pre-pay for your uniform you will have the option of having the clothes delivered to school. The order will be given to your child to take home.
- You can also order your uniform and pay on collection from the store. Uniform that is pre-ordered but not paid for will need to be collected by yourself at Initial Images.
- Orders can be made at the shop, by email and by telephone direct to Initial Images. There is a link at the bottom of the page with a price list and order form.
Uniform orders will not be accepted by the school office and we can not accept any payments at school.
Parents may wish to come in on the day and order before picking their children up, but they are also invited to come in with their children after the school day and try garments on for size. (If you wish to come in before the end of the school day please use the main entrance to enter and leave school using the labelled route on the day.)
- No child may be picked up before the end of the school day.
- Please do not go to your child’s classroom during school time after you have ordered, you must pick your child up from their usual point.
Tyne & Wear
Tel: 0191 455 8128