Every child from reception to Y6 will have the opportunity to take part in our annual egg competition. Eggs will be designed and made in school.
- Children will design and make the eggs during school time.
- It is strictly one egg per design – although children may wish to bring a spare egg in case of accidents or ‘redrafting’.
- As we have so many children in the school we are sadly unable to allow backgrounds for the designs. (The judging will be on the egg not the holder.)
- Children will be given a holder for their egg design.
- All eggs will be will be displayed at the Easter Fayre on Tuesday 2nd April and Wednesday 3rd April 2019.
- Children will have access to a wide variety of art resources in school, but if they do need something very specific they may wish to bring it with them. Please note that although ‘extras’ can be brought the majority of the egg and attachments should be made in school.
This is a fun activity, which the children thoroughly enjoy. Thank you for your support.
Here are instructions for each particular year group: –
No eggs needed.
Reception and Year 1
Please bring a hard boiled egg for Monday 1st April.
Year 2 – Year 5
All children require a hard boiled egg for Monday 1st April. Although we ask for nothing to be made at home, children may paint the egg one colour (a base colour) before bringing to school.
Year 6 – All children to bring a hard-boiled egg Friday 29th March. Although we ask for nothing to be made at home, children may paint the egg one colour (a base colour) before bringing to school.
If parents wish to contribute an egg to the adult competition, please drop it into the office by Monday 1st April.
Thank you for your continued support.