3.7.20 Phase Three
Here is the key information for Phase Three, our final two weeks of the term.
Key things to note:
- Key workers need to line up to collect and drop off via the ramp.
- Key worker times have changed. Children won’t be ready for collection until 3pm and need to be collected by 3:15 at the latest. Drop off must be made by 9am.
- Classes are now staggered by year group for drop off and pick up. Please check your new times as we have multiple year groups entering and exiting.
- KS2 children should enter via the steps and straight onto the yard. Can parents please stay on the lower level and not come up the steps. Please also exit via the steps.
- KS1 parents – please use the white boxes to social distance when dropping off and picking up.
- Lunch is free, with a limited choice. Children can bring a packed lunch if they wish.
- Uniform should be worn where possible.
- Please leave the site promptly and avoid any gatherings.
- The school is closed to all children Friday 10th and 17th of July.
Thank you for your support.